evodawg

Default Anderson Sliders and French Doors

I have to say Anderson Patio Sliders and French Doors are the best on the
market. I Installed 2 Patio Sliders and a French Door this weekend and I
have never seen a door that was this easy to install and built this well. I
have installed plenty of other brands which I will leave nameless and none
compare to the craftsmanship and Engineering that went into these doors.

They slide like their on air and talk about tight, just amazing! The lockset
on the French Door is a wonderment and a snap to install. The latch on the
Sliders locks the door tighter than any other door I have ever installed.
The retractable bug screen on the sliders goes together easy and painless.

From now on if the folks can afford them, I'm pushing Anderson!

Thanks Anderson for a GREAT PRODUCT! And no I'm not affiliated with them I
just enjoy well built products in this day and age.

Rich
--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"