Joseph Meehan

Default A Non-friction bicycle lights generator (dynamo)

wrote:
In this new generation bicycle light system, no battery is needed, no
friction on any parts of the bicycle. The lights flash regardless
speed of the bicycle and weather conditions (unlike normal dynamos!).
Very bright.

It can be used as a stand-alone light system (as a normal dynamo) on
your bike, or used as a back-up for your existed battery-powered
lights

All details and buy on-line:
http://www.freelights.co.uk

Will it work on my front porch? How about on my rowing scull?

This is not a commercial newsgroup. Nor is it a bicycle newsgroup,
where they are likely to tell you that they would prefer LED lights as I
would and do.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit