Rick Samuel

Default About ready to pull the trigger on my first table saw (Delta TS350)

I have the TS300, stamped steel wings, the 350 is cast wings. It is about
the bottom of the line of usable tablesaws. Have had mine two years now.
Did a lot of learning with it. A whole new kitchen. Just got the floor
grouted today. Anyway, it served me well! It's not exactly a direct drive,
does have a cog belt, enclosed in the motor housing. But I'm thinking about
an upgrade. If you don't know how you'll like WWing, or very light use, the
TS300/350 is a good start.