B.B.

Default Installed cooling coil on TIG circulator, pix, questions

In article ,
Ignoramus26750 wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:30:12 GMT, xray wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:48:38 GMT, Ignoramus18971
wrote:

Yes. You and Gunner were perfectly right. The acorn looking nut that I
had was simply stuck a little bit, and I was afraid to apply some
force before. Now that I adjusted it, the pressure on the torch is
exactly at 50 PSI. Life is great! Thanks guys!

Sheesh! Why does it seem that you need to be told the same story
multiple times by several people before you begin to believe it?

The nut was stuck and required some very serious torque to unscrew. I
was afraid to break the pump.

Get an impact wrench. It's excellent for popping stuck caps from
pumps without putting much stress on the pump housing. You already have
an air compressor.