Greg G.

Default What I want for Christmas - General toys on sale

Luigi Zanasi said:

I went to my local Beaver Lumber/Home Hardware store today. While
doing my customary obeisance to the General 350 and surreptitiously
wiping my drool off, I noticed a flyer on the adjoining jointer.
General are having a sale. For those of you living so far in the
boondocks as to not have a local General distributor in your
neighbourhood, the flyers are he

That would be the 650 for me... But, what is this?
Oh, My - American's have invaded the Canadian Marketing Departments.
Lasers on Bandsaws, and Millennium Edition tools.
Fear for you lives - RUN.... g

Greg G.