nospambob

Default About ready to pull the trigger on my first table saw (Delta TS350)

The HTC roller stand works well for me. Obviates need for outfeed
space killer.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 05:34:46 -0500, "C & S"
wrote:

I have not used it but...

It seems like a pretty good value

Are you looking for a small saw. If the undersized top is a specific benefit
to you, I'd say go for it. If not, maybe look for a for a full-sized
contractor saw.

Plan on cobbling together some kind of outfeed support.

Steve

"Mears" wrote in message
roups.com...
I recently decided to buy a table saw. Initially, it will be used for
ripping lumber and various other small projects. I'm not looking to
spend a lot of money since it's not something I'll be using every day.
In fact, it will be living 1100 miles away from me in my parents garage
and I'll only use it when I vacation back home until I buy a house.
I've been doing research, and it looks like the TS350 has quite a few
positive features for its price, but a smallish motor. I did a search
on this saw, but haven't found a lot of info on it, except for the
reviews at amazon.com. I thought it would be a good idea to see if any
hobbyists have experience with this particular model.