Lurch

Default Using a pipe as a conduit.

On or around Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:07:59 -0000, "Vortex"
mused:

wrote in message
roups.com...
I have a 15mm copper pipe which will be made redundant. It runs from
the ground floor to the loft. It is ideal for running a flex cable
inside, which will save me some stress. I would imagine it will have a
number of elbows along the way. Is there a mouse or pull cord that can
be sucessfully fed down a 15mm pipe, the cable attached and pulled
through. Is this possible?

TIA

Use string, and suck it through with a vacuum cleaner.

Or do the job properly...... This isn't uk.lash-it-up.
--
| Stuart @ SJW Electrical. Please Reply to group. |