Default Using a pipe as a conduit.

I have a 15mm copper pipe which will be made redundant. It runs from
the ground floor to the loft. It is ideal for running a flex cable
inside, which will save me some stress. I would imagine it will have a
number of elbows along the way. Is there a mouse or pull cord that can
be sucessfully fed down a 15mm pipe, the cable attached and pulled
through. Is this possible?

TIA

It really depends on the route the pipe takes, and what youre putting
down it. A straight pipe is straghtforward, and some bends are usable
with thin flex eg speaker wire. No way can I see you getting mains
wiring of any kind round 1 corner, nor 2.5 cable round any corner. All
one can say is try and see, just use the thinnest flex you can.

NT

It will be a thin flex 0.5 or so. Is there a flex pull cord that can be
fed down such a pipe? If this can go down the pipe then pulling
through the cable should be easy enough if greased.