Pop

Default Well pressure switch

Those are pretty typical numbers; what is it that makes you think
it's a pressure problem rather than pipe blockages, things like
that?

"Kent McPherson" wrote in message
:I have an Aermotor T12-75 well pump with pressure switch. I
have no
: documentation on it. Our water pressure seems low. I assume it
should not be
: as good as our previous house that had city water but it does
seem a bit
: low. Watching the pressure gauge, the pump cuts in at 30 and
then works it
: way back up to 50 and cuts out. The pressures sound about
right. The house
: is 8 years old and I doubt if the system has ever had any
maintenance. Is
: there any I should have done to hopefully improve the pressure?
:
: