Errol Groff

Default Fastenal VS Grainger

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:13:38 -0800, Grant Erwin

Having a hard time locating something? Post it here and let me see
if I can help you!

Sure. How about a can of paint in Ridgid red-orange, or a reasonable facsimile?
Grainger carries paint almost that color, but it's marking paint, gotta hold the
can upside down and who knows if it sticks to metal? Best I can do colorwise is
Krylon Chevy Orange engine enamel, and it isn't that close, and I already own
way too many tools to go investing in spray guns ..

GWE

There used to be in town here a auto paint store that could custom mix
and put into a spray can just about any lacquer or enamel color you
could want. Just bring in a sample of the color and the guy would mix
and match. Sadly he had the bad grace to get old and retire.

Maybe check with local auto paint stores and see if they can do the
same for you.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School