Proctologically Violated©®

Default OK Harold, we give *up*!

Harold,

You *called* HD???? ?????????????????
Unbelievable.... Unfuknbelievable.....
I knew you made *some* trouble, cuz, well, basically I had perceived you as
an entitled judgmental pill for some time now, but *that* was not on my list
of possibilities!!
Partly, cuz, well, pill or not, I thought you had at least one ball.

All you did was *rat out* a hapless cashier, and possibly cost her her job.

WTF is wrong w/ you?
You think because you never collected unemployment and are a bit of a
half-assed machinist you are entitled to hold the rest of the world to
super-accountability--to YOUR faux standards??

And, you have the bitchy-assed fukn nerve and pomp to speculate on poss.
relationships based on *your assessment of looks*??
You are a fukn dickless asshole.
And a coward.

If you are going to make people's lives miserable, at least have the fukn
backbone and small ball to do it face-to-face.
No doubt you have called Code Enforcement on 9 out of 10 of your hapless
neighbors.... gotten co-workers fired.... spy on the wife, mebbe?? what
a peach...

Man, my co-workers would have a *ball* w/ you.... you'd be the company bitch
in about 48 hours.
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Leo Lichtman" wrote:
Harold, why don't you just TELL us what you did?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Harold wrote:
Leo,

I've posted what I did on three different threads in the hope it's getting
out. Apparently my ISP is having problems. I responded five time to my
original post, plus various comments on other posts, all of which show on
my computer, but none show on Google.

I'm copying, below, what I posted originally. It was in response to a
post by Gary Hallenbeck. If you can't find it on RCM under a post titled
Harold's response to the dilemma, would you please post it, with my
permission? There's nothing more I can do until Monday, when TDS has the
proper staff on hand to address the problem, which is ongoing with them.
I've had considerable trouble with them for the past year. May be time
for a new ISP.

Thanks,

Harold

Not being an employee, yet not wanting to see anyone pull that kind of
crap,
I said nothing until he walked out of the store. We were almost directly
in
front of the exit, so he was gone in seconds, but I had observed enough to
know that if they wanted to contact him, they could. I simply told the
clerk that she had just given away half of what the customer chose, and
explained to her how she did it. I did not want to confront the buyer,
for
it was not my business and I didn't feel a need for a personal
confrontation. I'm too old for that. I did what any *responsible* person
would do, I notified those that should be involved.

Do I know I'm right? Yeah----I do. Regardless of how it happened,
the
ells had connectors on the end. I know this because the ells had a
formed
spigot on the other end, so it was obvious the connector had been added.
If the guy was smart enough to buy them, he was, likewise, smart enough to
know that he had two pieces, not just one. He was also aware that he
was
not paying for both pieces, for he stood there and watched her scan each
item, sometimes more than once when the scanner didn't "see" it on the
first
pass. As a person that wouldn't have done the same thing, I couldn't
believe my eyes as he stood there without saying anything.

The clerk assured me that he was working on the new restaurant going in
across the street, and was in the store regularly for provisions. Dunno
if
they know one another aside from their store relationship, nor do I care.
She wasn't a looker, in fact not the type you'd have for something on the
side, at least not in my estimation. Based on that, I don't know that
they
weren't working as a team, but I'd suggest they were not. She didn't
address him by name.

When I got home, I placed a call to the store and requested top level
management, wanting to let them know that it had happened. The person
with
whom I spoke was grateful for the call, and didn't ask my name. He did
want
to know the register number and time, which I provided. I checked out
about
a minute later, so it was easy to provide both.

Why did I get involved, such as I did?

Well, first off, since I turned 18 and started working, I've worked for a
living. I was never unemployed, ever. I didn't make a lot of money,
for
I was a machinist. That job has never been high pay, never, not even
today, but it used to be steady employment, and I was gifted with the
ability to run machines well. From this you can deduct that I've earned
my way in life, not stolen it. I've never drawn a dime of unemployment
pay.
Wouldn't even know how to go about asking for it.

One of the things I've tried to do in life when there was a question about
my actions is to turn it around and become the recipient of the deed, what
ever it may be. This one was a no-brainer. If I owned the store, I'd
want to know that this person would gladly steal from me, given the
opportunity. Maybe he didn't plan to have it happen, but he did nothing
to prevent it when he could have. Instead, he smartly walked out of the
store with his bag of items with a smile. He beat the system. He was
either the representative of a contractor, or the contractor himself. I
can't imagine that their bid didn't include money for needed materials, so
they were selling items appropriated improperly to increase their likely
already inflated profits. That, of course, I can't know, but for sure
they
were selling something obtained by less than honorable methods.

Home Depot is new at this location, as Gary alluded. Barely a month old.
It's 25 miles from home for us. Previously we had to drive 50 miles to
get to the one in Lacey, where we've spent a great deal of our money there
as we've built the shop and now the house. They have a large variety of
things that we need, and they are a welcome presence in the community, at
least as far as I'm concerned, and the parking lot indicates. The local
stores had it good, overcharging for almost everything. I recall all too
well driving the 50 miles one way to Lacey when I needed several 5 gallon
cans of dampproofing for the foundation and it was twice as expensive
locally as it was at Home Depot.

Home Depot does not give the store away. My reason for being in town
today
was to place the order for our windows. HD was higher by about $600 than
the local provider. The local business, the astute one that has a sharp
pencil, won't be losing much business to them, for they know they have to
compete, and they do. I'd like to insure that they don't go out of
business.

Harold