Gunner Asch

Default Ping-Bruce

Earlier in this week, I picked up a couple apparently new outdoor
lighting fixtures. The old standby yardlight, with the photocell on
top. A UL sticker on the aluminum housing said HID..which I assume
means High Intensity Discharge.

The only markings are a UL sticker, and the photocell on top is a
Fisher-Pierce

The only similar lights Ive ever had exerience with were mercury
vapor, years ago.

These are missing the bulbs, unfortunately. So what do I use for
bulbs? Id like to put up one of these in the back lot for when I need
some area lighting.

Got any suggestions on type, etc etc?

Thanks

Gunner