BottleBob

Default Your interesting projects???

SteveB wrote:

"BottleBob" wrote

If you go to Las Vegas and view the cars on display at the "Imperial
Palace" they have a "Hitler Car" with two rear axles. I did a lot of
machining of the engine/trans/and steering mounts, brackets, trim parts,
etc. when the place I worked at copied a "real" Hitler car and made 4
copies.

I did the trailer display that hauls the car around. The fold down walkways
and handrailing and stairs.

Steve:

Now that's quite a coincidence! Us both working on different parts of
the same project. My input was over 10 years ago. And I'm not even
sure the display is still active, I heard that Imperial Palace was
receiving some minor heat over displaying the Hitler car.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob