Gunner Asch

Default Seattle shipyard 100+ welders auction

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:50:40 GMT, "Mike H."
wrote:

For anyone interested, Marcos Shipyards in Seattle is going on the
auction block next Wednesday. Gunner can drool over the pics

They have a 28 page PDF catalog listing 1300+ items that relate
directly to welding that you can download plus some pictures on the
auctioneers web page.

http://www.murphyauctions.net/marcoshipyard.html

Mike H.

You *******!! I just shorted out the keyboard and had to dig out
another one....burning drool smells sooooo nasty. G

Sigh...another American business down the ****ter.

On the bright side...all those welders are gonna hit the surplus
market in a year or so, as I cannot imagine any one company buying and
using them all, and they are likely going to be cheap.

Grant might score big on this one. Maybe he will buy me one G

Id LOVE to have one of those Miller 304s...hint hint Grant....

On the other hand..Ive actually..finally..run out of room in my home
machine shop. And while I really want that 16" shaper Ive
found....Ive no place to put it.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner