John Cartmell

Default How much to insulate 64 sq metres?

In article , JS
wrote:
A coupl eof years ago I saw some pink loft insulation which seemed to be
made in such a way that it was a lot "friendlier" (less problems with skin
and repisration as it as softer and more flexible) than the insulation I
saw about 15 years ago.

I got some in B&Q that was encased in plastic film - orange one side and
reflective aluminium the other. Available in a range of thicknesses and very
easy to handle. The width should coincide with the gap between joists - so all
you need calculate is the length. I paid half the 'standard' price so it's
worth checking for offers.