Jake

Default Heater for outdoor "cat house"

A very rough grade of blanket - 'horse blanket', etc, or
equivalent like a couple of burlap sacks or such would be good.
Disposable would be a good idea - you're not going to want to let it
get anywhere near your washing machine.

Mine have discovered the joys of the new Sunbeam electric
blanky set on '7' , but they ain't feral :-)

We have a 'shop cat' that just loves my Carhartt jacket, it seems. He's
been fixed and taken care of otherwise. I find the damn thing in my
office chair snuggled up more and more these days... perhaps he's
getting older.

He used to like our server room a lot. That big 'ole netserver is plenty
warm year-round.

Get them out of the wind and they'll be fine... a heat lamp might be a
good idea, too... although I dunno how comfortable they'd be with the light.

Jake

/