Glenn

Default OK Harold, we give *up*!

"jim rozen" wrote in message
Exactly what *did* you do at the home desperate when the guy cheated
with the pipe fittings?

We gotta know!

Jim

Sorry you missed it, Jim. If you'll go to the original post and read my
response to Gary Hallenbeck, it explains my actions, and my rationale..

I'd appreciate your comments, Jim.

Harold

Way strange. I didn't get your reply either so I went to google and looked
up the thread and it only has one post by you in all the 44 posts in that
thread. Not doubting you replied .. I just can't find it
I would probably have just mentioned to the clerk that she had only rung up
half the purchase. I have had poor luck trying to correct things like that.
Glen