Tony Hwang

Default Garbage bags falling down

ameijers wrote:

"Charlie S." wrote in message
news:lYtdf.7720$go1.4019@trndny08...

I use the empty plastic grocery bags to dump my every day garbage out. I
use about one a day. So, it's not a big hassle disposing. A couple

months

ago my sister bought me a kitchen sized trash basket. She also gave me

some

large plastic kitchen bags to go with it. I have to admit there was some
added convenience. However, I don't like putting the swinging cover on

top.

So, the bag would keep sliding down every time I put in something too

heavy.

The bags were made so the tops could be tied together.

When it came time to buying new bags I thought that this was too much
aggravation. So, I'm back to using the small grocery bags in the smaller
container. I would like to go back to using the larger bags, but don't

want

the aggravation. Any work-arounds besides using the swinging top lid to
solve this problem. I couldn't find any bags that were just a little bit
longer. The next size is barrel sized.

A big-ass rubber band around the outside is how janitors do it. Keeps them
from having to scrub the cans unless the liner gets a hole in it. Whatever
local big-box that sells commercial-style janitor supplies probably has them
in the same aisle with the bags.

aem sends...

Hi,
We use spring clip to keep the bag in place.
Tony