Arfa Daily

Default Taking Things Apart

"ServCarpenter" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey I am a 15 year old kid and loving taking electronics apart! I have
taken apart and rebuilt 2 laptops, and made my own Desktop PC, I've
taken apart 4 Different Gameboys, My 3 CD players, fixed one, and
multiple Calculators and miniature games. I was wondering, is there a
site were people contribute on how they took things apart, possibly
with pictures? If not, I was thinking of making one so that people
could take things apart and take pictures for others to see what do you
think?

Have you considered getting yourself an amateur radio license ? Thre's still
a lot of us that are genuinely technical, and are happy to see new
technically minded licensees come on the air. You get to talk to a bunch of
friendly people, world wide, and also get to have the satisfaction of making
those contacts either on kit you wholly built yourself, or at least using
accessories and antennas that you built for yourself. Great way to pursue
your hobby and interest, and meet new people as well.

Arfa