Default a _long musing about combining bad accessories with good turnings

First, I'd like to thank Chuck for that terrific compliment. By the
way, Chuck, I did find my glasses that I turned the stems but not until
the next day, sorry.

Arch, I really do remember to Berma Shave signs. Of course, I was too
young to read at the time (a lie). Your posts about things past are
rarely "boring", at least not to the majority of us "older" folks, I
can't speak for the "kids" here.

I'm going to have a booth at the show in Lake Yale this January, be
nice to see you again..........without you making a date for lunch and
then standing me up! Explain that one to these guys.

Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

Arch wrote:
Ruth,
I was happy to meet you as a friend and fellow woodturner; a bright
intelligent woman who would understand the question was another of
Arch's OT and boring retellings about things past.
If you had answered, I suspect it would have been a yes or no as you
decided.
As to accessories, whether novel, novelty or trinket: If you want to
make a better bottle stopper, use Ruth's stainless fittings.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter