TeamCasa

Default Dust Collector Piping Advice

"TeamCasa"
scribbled:
I have used the PVC pipe for many years. No problems and very easy to
make
add, moves and changes. Pictures of my shop with the pipe in place.
http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/DavesShop.htm

"Luigi Zanasi"
Boy, all that PVC and no 'splosion yet. You are one lucky guy. Or are
you using Michael Baglio's method for grounding?

I hope your kidding. I do not have any grounding and have never had any
more than a light static pop, and that only after a great deal for
sawdust/shavings being sucked up after some turning.

On a more serious note, what are you using for the clamp racks? The
picture is not very clear.

I just welded up some simple angle iron, tubing and some flat steel. If you
want better pictures I posted some on ABPW

Dave

http://www.usenet.com