mm

Default Putting drug box on wall

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:19:17 -0600, wrote:

We got one of those bathroom drug boxes. Its the kind that goes on
the top of the wall. When I screwed it on the wall there were no 2x4s
behind the wall so its just screwed to the thin paneling. There are 4
screws. Is this strong enough? The box is 15wide x 24high and
sticks out 4 1/2 inches.

How much does it weigh. How much do the drugs weigh?

You've done it already, so I'd use it and see if it ever becomes
loose. If it does, then use one of the better methods suggested here.
(It may come loose in a week or not for years or anywhere in between.)

I guess I wouldn't wait until it fell off the wall, but that's another
technique used by some.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.