Norminn

Default Asphalt shingle roofing question: How exposed is an "exposednail?"

clipped
:It was the luck of the draw. You got the less experienced sub. I hope
:the contractor makes this right, but you may have small problems that
:show up from time to time, for years to come.

Luck of the draw is right, I guess. The estimator called me 4 days
before the job was to start and told me when the crew would arrive and
told me the name of the project manager and volunteered that he was very
good. But when the day of the job came, it turned out to be a different
project manager. I asked the estimator why this was and he said that
there was a last minute problem - "a wedding" and the first guy couldn't

The company got a big commercial job and didn't want their worst crew
doing it ) What did the job cost you? High bid? Low bid?