kip

Default UK / USA Tool Terminology Translator

Go Away
"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
news
Agree.. It is terrible we were lied to like that and even more so that we
re-elected bush. I feel his re-election was more because we were scared of
what might happen if bush wern't in office.. I like bush for having some
morals, but he lacks some judgement. Or maybe he is just a big liar? Maybe
not? I can not judge the man. I don't know him. Either way we are screwed.
We should have left those people alone a long time ago. america world
police. we think we have to fix everything.
Oh well doesn't matter. cant do anything about it now.

"Marcus" wrote in message
how about
Weapons of mass destruction = Oil we wish to take control of

--
Marcus

I like people, they are bio-degradable !.