David

Default Lateral play in SCMS's

wrote:

Dave,

What I'm wondering is, where did you try them and who assembled them?
If you're talking about some store that had all those saws on display,
assembled by one or two minimum-wage people who had time to get the
first three assembled and adjusted right but got told to get the lead
out for the last one, which was a Bosch, I have to wonder if the test
might be a little questionable. At the very least, if one of them felt
all loosey goosey, I'd want to check and see if anything needed a
little righty tighty.

nothing to do with assy. has ALL to do with the design.

Dave