R. O'Brian

Default Fastenal VS Grainger

Mcmaster's minimum order is $.01......Randy

"Ignoramus12383" wrote in message
On 11 Nov 2005 20:18:47 -0800,
wrote:
Thanks to all for your responses. It was for a little research on my
end more than anything. To be honest, I have worked for one, for about
10 years, not any more, I left recently. Guess which one., LOL

Having been an Industy insider for so many years I can give feedback
from a little different point of view. McMaster I think has the best
availability. 99.9% of what they have in that book is avail for same
day shipping. But I believe, much like MSC, they have a minimum
order.

If that is so, the minimum is very small. My regular orders at
mcmaster are about $20 or so.