Andy Hall

Default Condensing boiler (continued) - Told I cannot have as Cast iron Waste pipe - plot thickens!

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:18:54 +0000, Owain
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
If you're Dribble you recommend cladding them with some ugly board.

Yes but you could "enhance" it by painting it red and then painting in
the "mortar" in white. A skilful artist can make a convincing job
of this and it saves on the pointing.

Paint on some attractive climbing plant as well and save on pruning too.

A cunning arrangement of hydraulics on a timer can move all the flower
heads simultaneously to follow the sun throughout the day for added
realism.

Owain

Imagine my surprise when I pruned these and got a squirt of hydraulic
oil in my eye !

--

..andy