EricP

Default Dishwasher - dishes in top rack dirty

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:59:41 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

EricP wrote:
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:04:54 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Have been trying to work out why our dishwasher is no longer cleaning
properly (a 5-yr-old Bosch built-in; can't find a model number).
Basically, stuff on the top rack, and sometimes on the bottom one,
invariably comes out with gritty residue stuck all over it. Things I've
tried out/checked:

- Ensured spray holes in rotor arms aren't blocked;
- Cleaned filter in bottom of machine;
- Opened door mid-cycle to check rotor arms move (but can't tell how
vigourously though)

Only thing you can do is start it and open the door when it's working
on a wash.

That way you can see if the top impeller is working and the amount of
water in the top.

Yep, tried that (see above)! It moves, and there's water up there, but
is it 'adequate'? Presumably not...

David

Ours does peculiar things. Washes perfectly a dozen times and then 13
and 14 look as dirty as when you put it in.