Dan_Musicant

Default Asphalt shingle roofing question: How exposed is an "exposed nail?"

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:46:21 GMT, Norminn wrote:

:clipped
: I'm not going to get an attorney involved unless I have to. First I'll
: see if they will be forthcoming with the necessary fixes. So far they've
: responded to everything I've asked of them. So, I'll be giving the
: benefit of the doubt at this point. Maybe they just had a crew with some
: lax supervision, maybe their training program has been slipping, I don't
: know.
:Training program? You must be kidding. They hold seminars in the van
n the way from pick-up at day labor agency? Probably give them in
:three languages, too )
With these guys it was strictly Espanol, I'm pretty sure. The only
English word I remember hearing from them when they communicated was
"OK."