Bob G.

Default Husky or Kobalt?

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:17:14 -0600, "Tim Fischer"
wrote:

Out of sheer curiosity why are you selling tools (particularly ones with a
lifetime guarantee) only to rebuy them?

I can't imagine all your hand tools are ready for replacement at once...

-Tim
======================

I scratched my head also when I read the post.

I have been into cars (restoring, rebuilding, fixing, breaking,
fixing, fixing fixing) for almost 50 years now... have 2 garages on my
property both have lifts.. which should give everyone an idea that I
use my tools...

I honestly can only remember breaking one Craftsman socket and yes it
was replaced free of charge even though I used it wrong...(normal
socket..but used it on an impact wrench...)...

80 percent of my wrenches etc tools are Craftsman...the other 20
percent are Snap On....

Now to be honest both of my sons are now in their early to mid 30's
and when they were around the house I did keep a toolbox of Harbor
Freight wrenches etc UNLOCKED in the garages for them to "borrow" and
loose... which they did ... but again to be truthful I do not
remember any of those wrenches breaking....

Selling Crapsman wrenches only to replace them is in my opinion
DUMB.

Bob G.