Pop

Default Power Factor & kWH?

Thanks; looks like a decent deal, actually. I'll likely try
that. Still leaves me wondering how it can do that though g.

Thanks again & Regards

"m Ransley" wrote in message
:I cant answer you but a meter that is fun and usefull is a
Kill-A-Watt
: apx 25$, it lets you plug in an apliance and measures very
accuratly
: time, watt, amp, power factor, Kwh used and the hours, V. Hz
and more,
: you will easily be able to audit usage of anything 120v you
plug into it
: and find the hogs to show the hogs. It is also very good on low
draw
: equipment on standby, such as the tv off. It measures over a
100 hr
: period. You would be suprised how older things can cost 1$ a
month un
: used but newer "energy star" rated can cost 1 penny to keep
plugged in a
: month, It helped me get my electric to 14-20 a month from 50.
It also
: made me get a new frige that uses 1/6th the power. They have
been
: independantly tested very accurate, somethimes Radio shack has
them.
: