Pop

Default Power Factor & kWH?

:
: Sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands.
Yeah, may be: It happens when one is suddenly disabled, thrown
out of work because of it, housebound and not allowed to drive or
even do the checking ;-( any longer.
:
: Here is a link to some useful charts:
: http://www.mrelectrician.tv/conversi...electrical.htm
Just what I needed, I think! Believe it or not I'm an EE but the
concussion has pretty badly beat up my memory. I'm never sure
what I remember is real or a made-up memory. It's going on 6
years now so I'm just getting out of the learning disabled stage
but a long way to go; probably never get it all back.
:
: 24 watts divided by 1000 equals .024 KW times 1 hour equals
..024 KWH times
: 10 cents per hour would cost you .0024 cents to operate for one
hour. I
: think.
:
: The power company puts power factor correction equipment on
their lines.
: