wkearney99

Default Installing a bathroom exhaust fan and the proper way to vent it...

I forgot to mention that the attic is well ventilated just with the
existing soffits and ridge vent. Everytime I go up there, I can feel a
slight breeze.

Well then, if there's enough room up there, then how about just routing the
exit duct out the rear roof instead of on the front? You want 'as little
ducting as necessary' though. Otherwise there are plenty of low-profile
roof vents than can either be found in closely matchig color to your
existing roofing material, or painted to blend in.