Edwin Pawlowski

Default B&D Sawzall

"Ryton" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good Day... I have a B&D Model 3105 Sawzall which requires the speed
reducing spider gear replaced. The part is too expensive to buy new so
I was hoping someone had a non-repairable saw that would part with the
gear. Please send an email if you do. Thanks.

Search terms: Black and Decker, sawzall, reciprocating saw, cut saw

How often are you going to post this? You gave it your best shot and no one
replied. I guess many of us just don't keep old tools laying around in case
someone ever needs a part 15 years from now. Just buy a new part or a new
saw and get on with life.

Of course, since B & D never made a Sawzall, you won't find the part for
one.