jim rozen

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

In article , Brian Lawson says...

Don't know where "up here" is, but we have the self-checkout's at a
couple of the local big hardware places too.

So do we. Last week I went there to get two electrical items.

When I got to the front of the store, *all* the lines, including
each self-checkout one, had about 20 people on them. I took one
look and placed the items on a nearby display and walked out.

Later that night I went back to pay for them - but somebody
needed the cover plate! They left the box though.

That place is a zoo on the weekends.

Jim

please reply to: