Grant Erwin

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
Oh yeah, and one more thing that fuels my rage, sorta proves my point:
THE FUKN LINES AT HD!!!!
And the concommitant REFUSAL of HD management to DO anything about it!!!!
ito of adequate checkout peeple.

Actually, up here they have had self-checkout for years, you whip right through,
it's one of the few good things about that store.

You know, there is a certain danger to society to allow petty theft by someone
else to persist. To me, however, the greater danger is to indulge in
self-righteous anger. Anger is a terribly caustic mental state, it's like
emotional drunkenness. I don't always succeed, but today it's probably more
important to me to stay peaceful and serene than to get all hot and bothered
about something.

GWE