James Sweet

Default Taking Things Apart

ServCarpenter wrote:
Hey I am a 15 year old kid and loving taking electronics apart! I have
taken apart and rebuilt 2 laptops, and made my own Desktop PC, I've
taken apart 4 Different Gameboys, My 3 CD players, fixed one, and
multiple Calculators and miniature games. I was wondering, is there a
site were people contribute on how they took things apart, possibly
with pictures? If not, I was thinking of making one so that people
could take things apart and take pictures for others to see what do you
think?

www.howstuffworks.com has quite a bit of info of this sort on it,
careful though, it's easy to get sucked in for hours.