Jasen Betts

Default I/O-ing Frequencies on ATMega8

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.electronics.]
On 2005-11-06, forTe wrote:
So I recently acquired some ATMega8's for a project. My biggest need
right now is for somebody to point me in the direction of some guides
and code for specific programming on the ATMega8. Most specifically I
am using these to output a frequency (Highs and lows and 5 and 0 Volts)
using a circuit to process the signal and send it back to the
microcontroller where the incoming frequency will be sent out again.
The main purpose is to deteriorate the frequency's integrity/accuracy
as much as possible through doing this process multiple times. It
sounds strange, I know, but if you have any links or references to some
pre-written codes or explanations on how to do this, I'd be very
appreciative.

Thanks a bunch,

ForTe

there's a bunch of stuff on the ATMEL website, all AVR series processors
use the same assembler language, they just have different resoources, and
some have extra op-codes.

but from your description it sounds like an bunch of D-type flip-flops clocked
from different clocks could give you the time-domain distortion you appear to
want.

Bye.
Jasen