IMM

Default Marley Equator - plastic plumbing

"Troy" wrote in message

I've got a small amount of re-plumbing to do (Hot and cold water - 15mm +
22mm). I intend using the push fit plastic stuff and had a look in B&Q
today. I was rather confused - they do 3 different types of plastic push
fit plumbing systems - Speedfit, Polyplumb and Marley Equator. I liked the
look of the Marley stuff - and it was cheaper than Speedfit. Has anyone
used it? Any problems with it?

I rate it the best of the plastic systems of: Hep2O, Speedfit, Osma Gold and
Polyplumb. The fittings are metal encapsulated with metal pipe inserts. The
only company to do this. Equator pipe has an oxygen barrier. Hepworth and
Polyplumb have two different pipe types. One with a barrier and one
without, all others have the barrier.

---