Gunner Asch

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:19:00 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

I'm a real skeptic. I vote the guy in front of Harold was scamming for sure.

Whether I would actually say anything or not is a real hard question. There is
so much crime in this world that if I go out of my way to hang somebody up over
$3 in a Home Depot (themselves a pretty despicable outfit) it won't really help
anyone. I'm grateful I have enough money to buy what I want when I want it,
that's for sure. I think maybe I'd try to generate some compassion for the guy
who felt compelled to do petty crime. I also don't feel too sorry for Home
Depot, if they paid their help a little better she would have been sharp enough
to spot the trick.

Wrong is wrong, yes, but you have to pick your battles.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing’ Edmond Burke

What did you do, Harold?

GWE

for torturing the cat." Gunner