Gunner Asch

Default OMG-Gloat

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:09:56 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:13:02 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:49:48 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:

Many of the Sears weed eaters are Weed Eater brand. The free
wheeling was probably because it had a clutch in it. Most of the
larger higher dollar units have a clutch so you can use them with a
blade of some form.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Its been in my experience..that if you jerk the pull rope fast
enough..the clutch will engage at least a little bit..and you can get
some motion at the string end. I had another fellow hold the string
end..and he could feel nothing at all when I did that.

It will usually at least try to spin alright.

Shrug..maybe I blew it..maybe not.

Not a big deal either way actually. I was just making sure you knew
about the clutch.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm