Grant Erwin

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

I'm a real skeptic. I vote the guy in front of Harold was scamming for sure.

Whether I would actually say anything or not is a real hard question. There is
so much crime in this world that if I go out of my way to hang somebody up over
$3 in a Home Depot (themselves a pretty despicable outfit) it won't really help
anyone. I'm grateful I have enough money to buy what I want when I want it,
that's for sure. I think maybe I'd try to generate some compassion for the guy
who felt compelled to do petty crime. I also don't feel too sorry for Home
Depot, if they paid their help a little better she would have been sharp enough
to spot the trick.

Wrong is wrong, yes, but you have to pick your battles.

What did you do, Harold?

GWE