Default Fastenal VS Grainger

Understandable and that works for some, but not all. I don't
personally understand why minimums get some people all worked up.
Where I worked, there were no min's, but who cares, you are proably
going to be paying, if it is for shipment, $10 in freight anyways,
the cheapest I have seen is $7.50, sorry to say I don't remember who
it was. I also, to make my point post more pointless, believe that
shipping is not part of your order total.

More food for thought from someone who has alot of thoughts to spill.
Anyone hae any questions about Grainger??? I have a good knack for
answering those..LOL