powerstation

Default Dimplex Storage Heater Fault

"Gary Cavie" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...

I have a large Dimplex XLS Storage Heater which refuses to heat. I have
power throughout the appliance - I connected it briefly to the 13 amp
ring and placed a tester across all of the switches and elements. It is
normally operated via Economy 7 on a 20 amp spur from a consumer unit.
Any suggestions please as to what is wrong or which part needs
replacing. Its 3 years old in a hallway and may have suffered from
having had itemn placed too close to it

Thermal link gone? - links between the thermostat on the top, and a block
which feeds the elements IIRC

Don't think dimplex fit thermal links, it has a TOC instead, early ones
could be reset