Skype_man

Default DLP...RCA info needed.

50" RCA DLP..I posted a couple of times, but really need
help. Two units, plug in, no blue led indicating "ready to go",
press power the two cooling fans start to spin, & stop right
away, no lamp start, lamp is fine tested in a working DLP, &
+390 volts dc into the ballast. I get 65 volts AC at the lamp...
I know there should be high voltage there, but there's not.
Then led displays a code of 10, then 1, the other unit diplays
6, then 3. One RCA Tech says the lamps bad, the other says
it's the $ 1,800.00 light engine. I really don't know what it is.
I haven't been able to really figure out what's going on, &
don't want to spend $3,600.00, just on a guess. Can anyone
shed some light? E-Mail me, if you can @
I can't get newsgroups at work, & I want to try to figure out
what's wrong with these two units Saturday. Thanks a lot. Sky.