Default Looking for TV audio gadget

tenplay wrote:
Don't know if this is the right dg for this topic. I am looking for an
audio transmitter and headset combination that can be hooked up to a TV.
Its main use is to allow a person to listen to the audio transmission
through the headset with the TV audio turned off so as not to disturb
others in the same room. I know I saw such a gadget years ago but
cannot remember its particulars. Thanks for any suggestions.

There are still many live chassis TVs about, so be very wary of doing
this with a TV that doesnt have a headphone socket on already. And dont
connect your box to the TVs internal PSU.

NT