R.H.

Default What is it? LXXXIII

I not sure about the first part of the second sentence, if anyone knows

the
definition of "zakgoed", please let me know. I'm guessing it means

larger
objects, but that's not very specific.

Rob

Rob, "zakgoed" looks like a compound word, and when I broke it apart
and got the translations for "Zak" and "Goed" separately, I found
that Zak is pocket or bag and goed is good.

It sounds like Zakgoed is "bagged goods", which makes sense because
the items listed (refined sugar, fine seeds, ground pounce and fine
sulphur) are all items that would be most likely to be shipped in
heavy fabric sacks. And they're items where even small holes in the
sacks would allow loss of material, so you wouldn't want to use that
toothed paddle on the sacks.

Great idea on the compound word translation, thanks for helping solve this
one.

Rob