pwh

Default The Window Pros - vinyl windows

As far as reinforcements are concerned, it seems as if they must have
something because they have a demo where they drive a car across the
windows. I know, a lot of "show" for a consumer like me who doesn't
have a lot of knowledge, but they must be pretty tough. That, along
with guaranteed to not be out of square forever (labor included in the
lifetime warranty, fully transferrable), makes me think they are
extremely rigid. Please shoot holes in my thinking though, that's what
I need someone to do. The warranty is what really impressed me. Full
lifetime warranty, against breakage even. Warranty includes parts and
labor. The only risk there seems like it's if the company would go out
of business or be purchased.

Not sure what the balances are? Can anyone educate me?

They do have vent locks. (seen it on a demo window)

They do have a screen track system. (again, demo window)

Can you explain why the mention of miracle glass is a red flag? Don't
know a lot about this and am looking for anything I can.

Thanks a ton!