Andy Wade

Default Bisley Filing Cabinet

"John HG Tinker" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me how to remove the drawers from a Bisley 4 drawer
filing cabinet.

On the Bisley cabinet I have there are two longitudinal tabs on the
underside of each drawer (one on each side, at the front) which engage in
slots in the runners. Each tab is fitted with a small self-tapping screw,
the head of which prevents the drawer accidentally being lifted off the
runner. Remove said screws and, hey-presto, the drawers are easily removed.
(It is rare to find these screws re-fitted once they have been removed.)

This is all pretty obvious, so perhaps yours is a different design...

--
Andy