Dave Hinz

Default manual for rockwell bandsaw?

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:54:09 -0500, Greg G wrote:
Dave Hinz said:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:27:08 -0500, Greg G wrote:

Want a box of old Heathkit/ZDS boards?

I'm in a "get rid of crap" mode right now, but I'll keep you in mind if
I run short...

Hey, are you calling my crap crap? Watch out...

No, I'm, er, calling the stuff I'm selling on eBay crap. Wait, that's
not right, I'm saying the stuff I'm _not_ selling on eBay is crap. No,
that's not right either.

HOw about this...there are people who are selling crap, much like the
_stuff_ I have, on eBay. Yeah, I think that's it. But my crap is
_good_ crap.

Well, if you ever need more crap, I've got a ton of it.
You would make SWMBO SOOOO happy.

Seriously, check out eBay. If you don't have a seller's account, maybe
we could work some sort of deal and I could sell the stuff for you? If
it's worth anything.

I just hate to see it go to waste.

That's why I have most of the crap I have. Stuff, I mean.

Or I could be completely mistaken... ;-)

That's my line. Get your own.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society.

Oooh, nice. I'm gonna steal that one

Dave